Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just One More ... -- Delaware Family Photographer

I was given veeeeery strict instructions NOT to post any shots from the Amaro's session unless it contained ONLY children. NO adults. NONE! I totally understand ... and have no shame in admitting that I did the very same thing to Amie when she took my pictures. I said, "No posting until I 'clear' them first!" Anyway, when I came across this particular shot, I simply fell in love. I think it's such a fun family picture. Sooo, I begged, and was granted permission to post this one picture. And I better hurry up and do it before she changes her mind! ; )



Aren't they good actors? The only thing in the ring was a little girl riding her pony. And I'm pretty sure we scared them off!


Happy Tuesday!
Kate

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP