Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We Have a Winner -- Delaware Child Photographer

If you're a Precious Memories e-mail subscriber, then you saw the "buy an outfit, get a free session" offer that I sent out this afternoon. Basically, the first person to contact me who agreed to buy this outfit ...



... won a FREE regular session for his or her daughter (in the outfit, of course) at Brandywine Creek State Park. I hit send on the e-letter and then ran out to do an errand. When I got back, my inbox was full. Soooo ... without further delay ... the winner is ...

JOYCE KELLY!!!

Joyce, your daughter will receive a free photo shoot! I'll be in touch so we can set up a time that will work : )

Thank you to all the people who sent me an e-mail. I wish I could do this with everyone! But, I'll definitely be doing it again sometime soon. And I'll be doing another one in a few weeks with an outfit for a little guy. I'll be searching high and low to find something super, super cool! (Since we all know it's hard to find really cool boys clothes.)

If you haven't already signed up for my e-letters, you can do so here. It's the best way to hear about cool contests, casting calls, and giveaways before I post them on the blog.

Also, as I mentioned in the e-letter, there are two little doggies that need a good home ...




If you know anyone who would like more information about these guys, let me know : )

And lastly, I leave you with these two insanely cute pictures from a recent mini session. I had the best time with this family : )



Happy Tuesday!
Kate

1 comments:

Tanna November 17, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

What a cute outfit! Can't wait to see it all come together on the lucky winner....Congrats!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP