Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Announcement -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

It was damp ... gray ... and the lovely smell of horse poop lingered in the air. (How's that for an opening sentence?!) Sarah tirelessly sang Hannah Montana, jumped up and down like crazy to illicit laughter, and helped turn our horse into the perfect model. But it was somewhere in the middle of a rendition of Miley's "Hoe Down" that I made a decision: all modeling sessions will now result in reeeeeally cheap prints for the models. In the past, I've taken 30% off the print prices for all the images that result from a modeling session. But starting, well, now, the pricing will be as follows ...

4X6 - $1
5X7 - $3
8X10 - $5
8X12 - $6
11X14 - $10

It's just my way of saying "thank you!" to all the fabulous Moms who work so hard to help me make beautiful images on these sessions. Seriously ... they work HARD. My ideas are usually a little, well, out there ... and while the kids always have an absolute blast, I know how much effort the Moms put into helping me make these sessions awesome.

Check out Miss Hannah and April, the "pony." ...




I'll post a lot more from this session and the other fabulous sessions I did for Tra La La on Monday. The pictures turned out so ridiculously cute!


And of course ... be on the lookout for future casting calls. More than ever before, it's a great way to get awesome pictures at an itty bitty fraction of the normal cost for pictures.

Happy weekend!!!
Kate

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP