Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Hate to Vacuum -- Delaware Photographer

Hurry! There's only a day left to leave a comment on my new facebook page in order to qualify for a $100 Precious Memories Gift Card!

UGG UPDATE: Yay! Someone got the green pair!!!! There are still three colors I'd love to own! If you can find one of those three pairs ... I'll give you a session/print package worth $600! Details here.

Oh, it's so beautiful out!!!! And I guess we better enjoy it while we can since it looks like the rain is coming back tomorrow : ( Anyway, I'm supposed to be vacuuming my house right now, but since I really hate to vacuum, I thought I'd first pop on the blog and put up a couple of pictures from sessions this weekend. Friday and Saturday were wiiiiiiindy. But I'm a major fan of blowing hair/kissing pictures ... so I was happy : )

I LOVE this one ...



And here's a sneak peek of the real preview to come (later this week) of Mark and Jessica's engagement session ...


And here's the happiest little baby you ever did see : ) Her full preview will be on the blog later this week, too.


And now ... I must vacuum.

Happy Sunday!
Kate

1 comments:

Anonymous November 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Ooooh! look at my little Alexandra! She looks so cute, I know you got a lot of very nice shots and can't wait to see the rest! ... We were so tired, we slept for two hours when we got home. We had a great day, Thanks Kate!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP