Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10 Years -- New Jersey Family Photographer

(Whew ... two posts in one day!)

It was my turn to say something ... so I took the mic and this is what I said: "My name is Kate and I can't wait to see what this baby looks like!" Well, something to that effect, anyway. We were waiting for Tanna and Talbert to arrive for their surprise baby shower and someone was filming as guests took their turns saying to the audience something for the new parents to later watch. So, I said what was on my mind. I really was curious, since I couldn't imagine any two people who were physically more different.

Well ... she arrived. And boy. She sure is a cutie. You've seen her maaaaany times on this blog modeling clothes and just rockin' it Maliya style. It's her Mommy and Daddy's 10th anniversary, and Mom wanted family pictures. This is just part one of, well, I don't know. We'll see. There are so many cute pictures I just don't know how to choose. But, for now, here's just a few of my favorites ...









These next two just make me laugh ...



Just as a sidenote: How GORGEOUS is their bedroom?!





I'm so in love with these next few pictures. We were all headed into the bathroom for tub pictures (hmm ... there's something you don't say everyday!), and I gasped as I saw Maliya standing near her parents' legs. LOVE it!

Color ...


B/W ...






Normally, these are the kinds of images that I just love in b/w. But there's something about them in color that I just can't get enough of. It's kind of funny that we were shooting these in a bathroom. But, hey, I follow the light!

More lovely images to come soon : )

Happy Wednesday
Kate

7 comments:

lindsay October 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

really, really, really cute family! happy anniversary you guys!

Janet October 15, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

These are fantastic! I am in love with them all!!!!
I can't decide which I like best!!!
Once again "You go girl"

"Happy 10th year Anniversary" to my wonderful, loving, beautiful, happy family!

Tanna October 15, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Thanks guys....I still can't believe it's been 10 years! And thank you Kate...these turned out great, I LOVE them all and can't wait to see more! And you're right, I pictured them looking good in B/W but they look just as amazing in color.

Oh, and I need to get a copy of that video from our shower because I never got to see it, I'd love to hear what everyone's comments were! But I must say you were right, she sure is a cutie ;)

Anonymous October 15, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Well.....now I see why Maliya is such a gorgeous little girl!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL photos!!!!!! :)

Tanna October 15, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Thanks Julie :)

Kerrie October 19, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

I cannot get over the extreme adorableness of that child - I LOVE the "stinky feet" photo!!!!
That's one of Keekee's favorite things to do too, she just laughs and laughs when we sniff her stinky feet. :-D
AWESOME family photos!

april October 19, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Lovely pictures guys!!! Everyone looks great keeping it simple in jeans & white tee's. 10 years has flown by, but so glad I've been able to see all the good times you've had, and the even better times to come!!!:)
love you all-april christine

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP