Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kelly and Kevin -- Delaware Wedding Photographer

They met at a Coldplay concert. And the rest, as they say, is history. This past Sunday, Kevin and Kelly had a beautiful wedding at The Old Mill in Media. So many times throughout the day the emotion, the light, and the splendor of the day left me with goose bumps. I don't think the day could have been more perfect.







Many thanks to Danielle for recommending that we hang Kelly's gorgeous dress outside on one of the trees : ) ...



I happen to be in love with first looks and always recommend them to my brides. Not only does this allow for us to get beautiful pictures before the ceremony, but the moment is usually very special and emotional.







Oh, that light. And that veil!





Kelly, you're such a beautiful bride!

















The ceremony site was just lovely.







I had such a hard time focusing my camera since these two brought me to tears during the ceremony.














Not only was the light outside beautiful, but the light streaming into the banquet hall was just exquisite.







We almost lost the cake! She saved it, though : ) ...





And last, but not least, we ended the night with a few outdoor shots.


Kelly and Kevin, thank you so much for trusting me with your memories. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I hope you're having fun in Jamaica!!!

Happy (windy) Wednesday!
Kate

12 comments:

airika121 October 7, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Beautiful! Congratulations to the lovely couple. It looks like you had a wonderful day :)

lindsay October 7, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

just gorgeous shots! absolutely love them!

Amie Schroeder October 7, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Kate!!! These are awesome - Kevin & Kelly look wonderful. I love your b&w portraits of Kelly - total awesomeness. Thanks for letting me go with you.

Alexandra October 7, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

The light in these are so beautiful :)

Audrey Amaro October 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Just lovely!!! You were in our neck of the woods!!! Love the Old Mill!! My favorite pic, I know you will thinks I'm nuts, is the matchbooks- What an awesome shot!!!

Kate October 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Thanks, girls! ; )

Janet October 8, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

I love the last pics!!!!!! Beautiful they look so very much in love.

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Kate...you are magnificent. "_

Kate October 9, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Aw, thanks, Julie : ) As are you!

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Kate, I am sooo pleased with the pictures and you never fail to amaze me with your work. I have gotten many compliments on them and can't believe how beautiful they turned out. You truly captured the essence of our day. Thank you so much!!!!
-Kelly

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Kelly & Kevin - congrats to both of you. You had a beautiful day and your pictures show it. Kelly, you made a absolutely beautiful bride! Happiness forever to you two! Fran Stefany

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. The photos catch the mood of your beautiful wedding. The photographer caught us at the cocktail table !! Looking forward to a roadtrip to your home.

Will you share any honeymoom pictures ?
Congratulations, Mary Jo and Don

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP