Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Longwood Session -- Pennsylvania Family Photography

A while back, my good friend Debbie popped by my house and asked if I would like to donate a session to be auctioned off as part of a family fun basket she was putting together for a Juvenile Diabetes fund raiser. I was very happy to do so. And the winner of the basket? Julie and her family of little monkeys. If you arrive at Longwood and are met with a giant sign that says, "DO NOT CLIMB TREES!", I'm sorry. It's my fault. These guys just looked so cute up in the trees! This little one especially is quite the climber ...





You HAVE to do a shot like this in the fall. HAVE to.













I just love this next one of their family. Tongue and all.









We tried to take a nice family picture on this tree, but someone (not saying who, though) just didn't want to cooperate ...



So, we tried the bench instead ...



Thanks, guys! It was so much fun working with you!

Happy Wednesday!
Kate

2 comments:

Alexandra October 15, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Very cute family photos :)

Kerrie October 19, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

The photo on the tree made me lol!
It's so great the way you can see mom's hand there sort of reaching for the little guy even as she smiles for the camera...
I suspect that's actually the *perfect* family photo for them!
And I relate. :-D

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP