Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hodge Podge -- Delaware Child Photographer

As I sat on the bench today, gazing up at the yellow trees, I couldn't help but smile. I was early and had some time to kill, so I decided to people watch. It's been veeery busy these last few weeks, so those 15 minutes were particularly glorious. I saw people of all shapes and sizes. But the couple I enjoyed watching the most was an elderly woman and her son. She sat wearily on the bench opposite of mine as he went to get the car. Then he helped her scoot into the front seat, gently lifted her feet into the car, and then kindly helped her with her seat belt. And she simply smiled the entire time. It was very sweet.

And then I had a wonderful treat. A Wednesday wedding! (On an AMAZINGLY gorgeous fall day, none the less!) I'll have a full preview from the lovely day soon. Meanwhile, here's a little taste of what has been keeping me so busy ...


There was the session with the lollipops ...




The picture party with the cool covered bridge and veeery pregnant guest : ) ...


The cheery mini session on a veeeeery dreary day ...




The family session with THE hat ...



A CourtneyCourtney clothing shoot with two cutie-pie sisters who are such a hoot ; ) ....



And one from tonight's wedding. Oh that light! ...


I hope everyone enjoyed the gorgeous day : ) Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice. Yay!

Happy Wednesday!
Kate

8 comments:

Tanna October 22, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

They are all lovely especially that last one...I want her dress! Can't wait to see more :)

Kate October 22, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Me, too. Anthropolgie, of course : )

lindsay October 22, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

i love the simplicity of the couple at the end. soo beautiful.

april October 22, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Love the couple, love the light, love the dress...it's beautiful to see love...simple, yet sooooooo classy. i'm in:)

Amie Schroeder October 23, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Kate - these are awesome. Wednesday was so pretty I actually said to myself - Why can't someone get married today, it's so gorgeous out.... Go figure. Love, Love, Love the last one and the barn shot. Rock on Kate.

Anonymous October 23, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Kate; You are the Best!! I've seen and received pictures by you from my daughter in-law. I'm so glad you were there to take pictures of my daughters wedding.THANK YOU!
(p.s. I cried when I saw this)

Kate October 24, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

It's just paybacks for making me cry at the wedding!!! ; ) And on a more serious note ... you're very welcome. It was my pleasure.

Unknown October 24, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

i love the couple at the end the pics are great plus they are my brother and sister in law Kate you have done it again beautiful

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP