Monday, October 12, 2009

Alive and Well -- Delaware Photographer

It's a chilly, gray, grumpy day. I had a lovely session this morning in Gibraltar, and now I'm bundled up in front of my computer hard at work editing, which I'll be doing all week in an attempt to get caught up. I've just listened to one of my current favorite songs about 15 times, so I thought I'd share it with you all. I would have just pulled the official video off You Tube, but I must say, I don't like it. (No offense, Kenny.) So, I made my own little slideshow with recent images to go with it instead. So, if you're having a blue (or gray) day, this is for you : )


By the way, if you're NOT a fan of country music ... listen anyway. The lyrics are the best part. Plus, Dave Matthews takes over at the end. So, it's only half country ...


Happy Monday!
Kate

3 comments:

lindsay October 13, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

I think Dave should have sang the whole song! That was just beautiful! Thanks Kate!

April October 13, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Kate,

The lyrics to this song just about sum up everything in my life right now! Thank you so much for posting such a beautiful video. The images tell a story of not only the good many have through family and friends, but also, the best of what is to come. Plus, a little bit of country with a little bit of DAVE, equals...a whole lotta AWSOME!!!!
aca:)

airika121 October 13, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

I love that song. Whenever someone asks how I am, I've decided not to sugar coat it and I just say 'I'm alive'. There's one verse that works so well, 'breathing in and out is a blessing', and I love the ending photo! Nice choice :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP