Thursday, October 15, 2009

Smokey Cinnamon -- Commercial Child Photographer

It's cold. It's wet. It's gloomy. And it was all starting to get to me until I slid out of my car and smelled it. There I was mailing a letter at the Elkton post office (a tiny little trailer nestled away amidst dripping yellow foliage) and the scent stopped me in my tracks and made me smile. Cold rain dripped on my face as I stood there breathing in the earthy combination of burning wood and cinnamon. I'm not sure from where the cinnamon smell was coming, but boy. It smelled good. And suddenly I felt happy again. I guess it really is the little things.

And speaking of cheery, happy things, here's an ad that the folks over at Tralala Clothing Company just sent my way. I think it's adorable. And I'm not just saying that because it features the pictures I took the other day of two of my favorite little cutie pies ; )

Love the dress? Check your local Nordstrom.


Happy Thursday!
Kate

5 comments:

Tanna October 15, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Absolutely adorable! I cheered myself up today by making chocolate chip cookies...and eating just a few in the process ;)

Kate October 15, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Mmmm. Chocolate chip cookies always work! And it was a happy day for me today because I found a bakery in NY that makes yummy gluten-free, dairy-free brownies and cookies. Mine will be arriving soon : ) Just the thought cheered me even more! Hope you girls enjoyed your treat!

Audrey Amaro October 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

I've been doing the ultimate in sinning this week with my batch of Pumpkin Cheesecake cupcakes with brown sugar butter frosting!!! INSANELY GOOD pretty much sums it up!!!

Amie Schroeder October 16, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Rock on Kate - I love those photos - especially with the black sneakers and the incredibly big lollipop. I said it before, I'll say it again: You Rock.

Kate October 16, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

no ... YOU rock!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP