Thursday, October 22, 2009

All Things Happy -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

Go ahead. I dare you. Try not to smile as you look at these happy pictures : )



The girls are modeling some insanely cute CourtneyCourtney dresses. I've said it before ... I'll say it again. I LOVE these clothes. They're so soft, comfy, and fun.





Miss Hannah is also modeling some adorable little owl-themed pony tail holders from Jessleenes.











Aren't the owls adorable?! ...



And speaking of smiles, I LOVE this song. It makes me happy.


Happy Thursday!
Kate

3 comments:

courtneycourtney October 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

OOOooh! Not just smiling, but giggling! They look like they had a blast on this shoot too!

Thank you Kate!! You are wonderful.

Sarah C. October 23, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Kate, you did it again! Cute, cute, cute! Any time you need us, we'd be honored:-) And to the designer . . .my girls (and I) absolutely adore these dresses - they wore them all day long! I love the colors!

courtneycourtney October 24, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Hi Sarah! Your daughters are a dream!!
I was so surprised and delighted to see them modeling my gear again. How lucky am I! Ya'll make a great team over there in Delaware :D

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP