Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunset -- Delaware Photographer

Do you remember it? Saturday the 10th. About 6:44. It was amazing.



I was crossing the Delaware Memorial Bridge, putting Miley to shame with a stunning rendition of Party in the USA listening to very cool, grown-up music, and I couldn't help but gasp. Let's face it ... the shores of the Delaware River aren't so pretty. It's factory city on both sides. But even that couldn't wreck the view. So, as I waited at the toll booth, I pulled out my camera and then shot the above picture. It came out pretty well considering I didn't even check the settings before I shot it. It was one of those sunsets that just humbles you, and helps you put things back into perspective. Now that the sun is back, maybe we'll get a repeat this week. Maybe even when I'm on a photo shoot. That suuuuure would make me a very happy girl : )

Happy Monday!
Kate

2 comments:

Tanna October 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Yes, I remember :( As soon as you left we got this gorgeous sunset but hopefully we'll get another!

april October 21, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

I was painting at the new house for the McGee's in New Castle. They have a window right in the center of the living room. We looked out and were speechless. If this doesn't take your breath away, I'm not sure what will. Can you imagine seeing a "perfect" sunset...til then, keep shooting.
aca.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP