Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Highlights -- Delaware Child Photographer

Can you believe 2009 is almost over?! I can't. And I also can't believe how hard it's going to be to narrow down the 20 or so pictures for the picture-of-the-year contest! I started grabbing at some of my favorites, and ended up with over 200. Hmm ... that won't work. But, one thing that does say to me is that 2009 was super fabulous! My clients are some of the loveliest people around and I'm so happy to have met all these wonderful people. And I'm even happier that I get to help them document these very special moments in their lives.

To celebrate the close of another year, here are just a few of my favorite shots from this year ... along with my absolute favorite song from the year, too. Like I said, my original number of favorites was over 200 ... but I narrowed it down a bit for this little video. And then I'll have to narrow it down even more for the contest. WHICH, by the way, will be posted on my brand new blog, which will be debuting next week. This is the last post I'm going to be making on this blog -- well, except for the one that announces the new blog ; )

So, thanks again to all my lovely clients. You helped to make 2009 a veeeery beautiful year ...



2009 Photos from katecallahan on Vimeo.



Happy Wednesday!
Kate

8 comments:

Christina December 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

LOVE it! Every picture is so unique. This is why we love you Kate!

Tim wants to know who sings the song. He really liked it!

Kate December 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Thanks, Christina : ) And tell Tim that it's Train. It's just one of those songs that makes you happy! Stay warm and safe tonight : )

Heather Yeager December 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Cute video! It is hard to beleive the year is over but at least we have great pics to remember it! Thanks again for all your hard work!!!

Janet December 31, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Kate thanks for the trip down memory lane! Your pics were perfect! I loved them all!

The videos made me cry AGAIN!
You will only get better next year I just know it!
You have only just begun!
You go girl!!!!

Kate December 31, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Thanks, girls!!! It's been aaaaallll my pleasure : )

Lauren Dietle December 31, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Kate.. what another great video!! What song did you use for that? just curious! Great job again!

Kate December 31, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Thanks, Lauren! I've gotten lots of e-mails about that song ... that's "hey soul sister" by Train. It makes me happy every single time I listen to it! Hope you guys are doing well : ) Love, Kate

Lauren January 1, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Thanks kate! I'm downloading it right now on my itunes! By the way... please check your messages at home and get back with me when you can :) thanks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP