Friday, December 11, 2009

So Cool -- Child Commercial Photographer

Casting Call Update: Wow! Thanks so much for all the interest in next week's casting call!! I'm still waiting to receive the clothes, so as soon as I do, I'll post how many children I need and the date, time, and location for each session. So, stay tuned! I'll probably send out an e-letter on Monday with all the details. Thanks!

*********************************

I met Miss Asia at her Aunt Janet's family picture session a few weeks back. She was wearing the cutest little outfit. I mentioned to her Mom how much I loved her little style and asked her if she had picked out the outfit for Asia. She rolled her eyes jokingly and said, "Oh, that's our Asia! She dresses herself!" And not only does she do a good job of dressing herself, but she's also as cute as can be in pictures, too. So, when I got some really funky and fun pieces in from ZozoBugBaby and NuxieMade, I knew Asia was our girl. She helped pick the right jeans, shoes, and purses for each outfit. Check out how cute she is ...




I'm seriously in love with this outfit. It's too precious. This is one of my favorite Zozo outfits, and I think the hair piece is just about the coolest thing ever.





I got leaved ...





Now, this next little outfit is so much fun I can hardly stand it. The jacket is just too much. But in a good way, of course. You just HAVE to do ballet when you wear it. HAVE to.





Ok, so I'm going to admit to being a big goof. Soooo, Melissa sent me these gorgeous NuxieMade hair goodies to go with the outfits. We had so much fun with them. You'll notice that in some pictures the headband only has one flower, and in some, it has two. Weeell, I think I was supposed to actually use the loose flower as a separate hair clip. Duh. Instead, we accessorized with it on her belt loop and on the headband. Everything but the right way! Sorry, Melissa! I'll send you some new pictures from a future shoot!





And I got leaved again ...



Thanks Miss Asia! (and big sis'!) It was so much fun working with you girls.

And a special note to anyone whose call or e-mail I've missed ... I'm sorry!!!!! I've been absolutely swamped these last few weeks and I'm trying desperately to catch up and get everyone's orders in. Please e-mail me again if I've missed your last e-mail. Thank you : )

Happy Weekend!
Kate

9 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

You are just about the most magnificent thing EVER. KISSES AND HUGS TO YOU! :) You are right....I ADORE this model. :) WEEEEEEE!!!!! Thank you SO much again. I'm sending another couple of skirts your way....for YOU! :)

Auntie Janet December 11, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

I can see Asia had a blast! I knew she was right for the job!
It's in our Genes!!!!!
I know Tona is gonna love these!
I just love the outfits, perfect Model for them!

Kate December 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

It does seem to be in the genes, Janet!!! Is it the Irish side?! ; )

Tanna December 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Miss Asia is too cute for words!!! She looks adorable and I love all the accessories. Hopefully she won't turn into a Diva like her little cousin ;)

. n U x . December 11, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Your images are STUNNING & this shoot looked so much fun. And I love how you described the use of the hair clips since my daughter also uses her hair clips in other ways besides just a hair clip :) Thank you for the wonderful photos!!

salina December 12, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

kate this is asia's big sister that watched all the amazing pictures you took. i showed my mom them and she already wants to buy them. Asia got real exited when she saw her pictures come up. Asia hopes that she can model for you and get to where zozo bug baby outfits again. so i would like to thank you for helping asia get her picture done.

Tona December 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Kate, I love the way you captured my daughter's personality and style. She said she had so much fun with you! She loves this!

Jane December 13, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Tried to leave a comment. We're in Delaware and I have a 6 year old (size 3T) special needs (down syndrome) daughter Anna who is beautiful and very photogenic! At least I think so.
I'm terrible at pics but have some older ones on my babies online page:
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/cusatis/
She was also in a Delaware Moms photo shoot for Boscovs a year or so ago.
Jane(@snanimals.com)

Alexandra December 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

You are way too good at your job haha. I LOOOVE these!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP