Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Winter Day -- Delaware Child Photographer

Whoa. That's a lot of snow! There's a big pile of snow perched upon the table on my back patio and I keep watching as it grows ... and grows ... and grows. I hear it might even be 20 inches! For those of you who don't live in this area, let me just say this: That's a lot of snow for Delaware! I hope that everyone is having wonderful day filled with snowmen and hot cocoa. Personally, I've only gone outside once today and that was to clear a little path for my poor little Bella to take her walk. She was NOT a happy camper.

Anyway, thank you so much to everyone for answering my latest casting call. I received soooooo many beautiful pictures of children whose parents were interested in this particular shoot. I have filled all of the spots except for one ... I still need a baby boy aged 6-8 months (who can sit on his own). The shoot will take place Wednesday at a soon to be disclosed (indoor) area. Not sure where yet ... but it will be somewhere local. If you're interested, please contact me asap!

And finally ... here's our retake. We had a MUCH better time this time around : ) Hey, we're all entitled to a bad day! Maliya is wearing a lovely CourtneyCourtney dress, which I absolutely LOVE. This dress is so cute (and comfy).













Happy Snowy Saturday!
Kate

8 comments:

Anonymous December 19, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE...as usual!!!! Maliya looks GREAT in this dress!!!!

Kate December 19, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Geez ... you're fast, Julie! Thanks :)

cindy December 19, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

I love the pics of Maliya singing she looks like a real star.

Tanna December 19, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

ADORABLE!! I love her expressions when she's singing, you can tell she's really into it! I'm glad Miss Diva was more cooperative this time around. We just love this dress especially the little necktie, she loves having one just like Daddy :)

Thelma December 20, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Daniel and I love the ones with Maliya singing. We can almost guess what she's singing. I really like the dress.

Janet December 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I LOVE her expression with the Microphone in all pics! She is just like her Daddy when it comes to Music, it's in her blood!
Cute outfit it looks so cozy too.
I see alot of her Mama in some of these pics.

Kate December 20, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

I'm seeing more of her Mommy, too, Janet!!

Jasmine December 20, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

i love my baby cousin isn't she a diva.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP