Sunday, December 6, 2009

Availability Update

I have scheduled an additional Longwood Thursday for this Thursday, December 10. Session fees on Longwood Thursdays are 20% off. Sessions, of course, take place at Longwood Gardens. Please contact me asap if you'd like to book one of the two remaining spots for this week.

December is now completely booked. (Sidenote: I've left room in my schedule for my Moms who will be delivering in December. So, if you've already contacted me about a December newborn session, don't worry, I've got room for you : ))

I'm now booking sessions for January 2010 and beyond.

Happy Sunday!
Kate

p.s. I have some reeeeally fun location announcements coming up for the next year! Stay tuned ...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP