Friday, December 4, 2009

The Happiest Baby -- Delaware Baby Photographer

One of the things I love the most about my job is well ... you ... my clients. I've joked before that my Web site must have a repellent on it that just automatically sends away non-cool people. Because, seriously, I work with THE coolest people. And after a session, we kind of feel like old friends, which is something that I just love. When an individual begins to book regular sessions, I love it because the dynamic of our sessions become so wonderfully relaxed, which makes all the difference in the world when it comes to capturing natural expressions. And when individuals hire me for my first-year baby plans, I reeeeally LOVE it because I know we're going to capture something veeery special. And because I'm going to gain new friends : )

Here is my little friend Miss Alexandra when she was just a weeeeee itty bitty newborn ...




And at 4 months ...



Six months ...



9 months ...



And here she is all grown up ...



We did our session at Longwood Gardens. It was such a beautiful, beautiful day. I absolutely love these next two. I'm just not sure if I like it better in color of b/w ...





Alexandra is THE happiest baby. Ever.







I love this next one ...








Thanks girls for a wonderful morning at Longwood. And for a wonderful year of pictures!!!

Happy Friday!
Kate

1 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Yup, she is all grown up! ... you should see her trying to put on her shoes - it is toooo funny!
Kate, I just love all the pictures, of course. What do you expect? I've got the most beautiful and happiest baby :) especially I like the one where Alexandra is sitting on a chair with her arms crossed, she looks too cute. And the one where she is holding to my legs, her facial expression is too sweet there! And yes, we too had a great time - as usual.
Thank you for such a great year of beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the one-year book!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP