Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Housekeeping

Hey ... where did our warm weather go?! Brr ... so, while I'm shivering here, let me do four quick updates.


1. Remember that lovely little "buy me some UGG Rockstars (size 9), get a session and print package worth $600" deal? Weeeeell ... if you were bummed because you missed the green pair on eBay ... you might want to check again today : ) Hint, hint, hint. If you don't know what on earth I'm talking about but would looooove to save big $$$ on a session and prints, check the details here. Oh, and to all of you who are like ... can't you squeeze into a 5 or 6 (apparently there are a lot of these still around in smaller sizes), the answer is, um, NO! Sorry! Nice try, though. UPDATE: THE PURPLE UGGS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED! IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS DEAL, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE BLACK AND BEIGE PAIR! THE SAME OFFER APPLIES FOR THEM, TOO!

2. Casting call. Sigh. Sooo, this is turning into the longest, most drawn out casting call ever! My apologies for that. Buut, I'm told the clothes really won't arrive until Thursday morning ... sooooo, stay tuned. More than likely the sessions will need to take place next week. But, I"ll let you know as soon as I know.

3. Don't forget about the photo contest I have going on right now! All you have to do is send me a picture of someone (yourself, husband, child, whoever) and somehow incorporate the concept of "two" in the photo. The person with the most creative entry will receive a free session and coffee table book with all of their images! Details here ...

4. And last, but not least, if you are hoping to purchase a gift card before the holidays, please do so asap. We're running out of time for me to get the gift card to you! To take advantage of the 10% off sale, go here.


Happy Wednesday!
Kate

1 comments:

lindsay December 16, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

congrats on the purple uggs!!!!!!!!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP