Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Red Dress -- Delaware Child Photographer

CASTING CALL! -- FILLED!
I interrupt this regularly scheduled post for a quick casting call!

Size: Girls size 6
Date: Tomorrow afternoon
Place: TBA: Newark or Wilmington area

I'm looking to work with someone I haven't worked with on a commercial project in the last month. This is a clothing shoot and will feature three different looks. This is a shoot to own shoot ... which means you'll get to keep two of the outfits. Prints from the session will also be available starting at just $1! If you're interested, please contact me asap (preciousmemoriespix@gmail.com) as this is kind of a rush job. If I haven't worked with your daughter in the last 6 months, please include a recent photograph.

**********************************************

Ok, and now for today's post ...

Remember when I posted the "buy an outfit, get a session" offer? It looked like this ...



Such a cute outfit! And here's what it looked like on a super cute little one : ) ...







I was told that Julianna has been practicing her little poses for her next session. I don't know, though, I think she did pretty good ...

















I love these next two ...







And these next two ...











I asked Julianna to do the face she makes when she wants her Daddy to get her something. The next picture on the left is what followed. Her Mommy confirmed that yes, this is in fact how she gets her Daddy's attention.







Thanks, girls! That was a lot of fun : )

Girls aren't the only ones who get to have fun with the "buy an outfit, get a session" offer. I'll have a ridiculously cute boys outfit up sometime this month. So, be on the lookout! As soon as I post it, the first person to contact me will be the ones who get the free session and prints! (Please note: the outfit and location will both be chosen by me. The location will be somewhere in the Newark or Wilmington area.)

Happy Monday!
Kate

3 comments:

Sarah C. December 7, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Absolutely adorable!! I just love the lighting!

Moose December 7, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

That's my girl!

Denise K. December 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Julianna and her photos are just gorgeous!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP