Thursday, December 10, 2009

It Was Bound to Happen ... -- Delaware Child Photographer

************
CASTING CALL NEWS: I'm going to need some 3T models next week ... both boys and girls. I'll also need some 6-8 month models. I'll post the exact date and times soon.

************

It's been nearly three years that I've been photographing Miss Maliya. She's turned into quite the little model! Almost every time I speak with a designer, he or she asks the same thing, "Um, is that little curly haired girl available?!" We've had our share of two-year-old meltdowns and sugar highs. But, thanks to her Mom's hard work and diligent efforts, we always get the cutest pictures of her. The other day, however, we broke our perfect streak of success. We dressed her up in the cutest little CourtneyCourtney dress you ever did see. We tried all our regular tricks (boom boom pow, itsy bitsy spider, and candy.) Nothing. She had absolutely no interest in looking at me or my silly camera. Finally, she got tired of our begging and looked over at me once. I guess her look says it all ; ) ...



I can take a hint! I have to say, though, even her "get out of my face!" look is kinda cute!

Happy Thursday!
Kate

p.s. Courtney, we'll try again : )

8 comments:

Heather Yeager December 10, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Brian would love to be a model!!!!
Please get in touch with me.
Thanks Heather

Janet December 10, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

I LOVE IT!!!!!! THis is a GREAT SHOT! How often do you see thi, once again, unique! You go Auntie Kate!

Tanna December 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

HILARIOUS!!! I think we may have created a little diva although she seems to be giving that look to alot of people lately so maybe it's just a phase....let's hope ;) We'll definitely have to try again because that dress is just too cute and hopefully she'll be back to her picture-perfect self!

Anonymous December 10, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Yeah...Miss Maliya is cute no matter what she does!!!!! Can't wait to see more Courtney and Zozo! We are SO lucky to have you!

Kate December 10, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Aw, thanks, Julie : ) It's always my pleasure. Apparently, it's not always the model's pleasure, though! ; ) I am glad to hear, though, Tanna that I'm not the only one whose gotten the evil eye lately! Phew ... I thought it was me!

Jane December 13, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

If you consider special needs, my beautiful (and very photogenic) daughter Anna (age 6 but 3T) would be perfect. We're in Delaware.

Here is an old pic on babies online from summer:
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/cusatis/

Jane(@snanimals.com)

Cindy December 14, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

I love the look.
After a long day with the grandkids it's nice to see other kids doing the same things.
Just know you are not alone.

Kerrie December 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

I'm so happy to have met this child, she's such a personality, I definitely think superstardom is in her future!
KeeKee and I will be ALL over your 3T call this week. ;-)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP