Sunday, December 27, 2009

Longwood Thursday! -- Delaware Child Photographer

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! It's kind of nice to see the snow GONE. White snow is pretty ... but that black, ugly snow was getting old. Although, I hear a new storm may be coming through this week! Maybe we'll have another school's-out-savings day. We'll see : )

One thing we definitely do have is an upcoming Longwood Thursday. If you're interested in having pictures taken at Longwood Gardens this winter, here's your chance to save 20% off your session fee while having a fabulous time at a beautiful place. The next Longwood Thursday is January 7. I have a limited number of spots left, so please contact me asap if you're interested!

And speaking of Longwood, we spent looooots of time there last week working on some clothing shoots. A special thanks again to all the Moms and kiddies who braved the snow and ice to come out and work with me! I won't be able to share the pictures here on the blog for a few months yet. But, here's one of our models with his post-session treat : )



And little sis' who wasn't in our shoot this time around ... but had a blast playing in the water with her Nana! (note the wet bangs ;))



Lots of fun things are scheduled for January. I'll be holding the 2009 picture of the year contest during the first week of January. I"ll also announce the winner of the "celebrating two years" contest. If you haven't already entered ... hurry! Only a few days remain before the deadline of December 31!

Also, I'll be posting the boys "buy an outfit, get a session" outfit sometime in January. I know I said I'd do it in December ... but the time has just gotten away from me. So, stay tuned!!

January will also mark the debut of my brand spankin' new blog! It's veeeery purty! But more importantly, it's jam-packed with information for my clients. Including the new 2010 pricing ... which people have been loooooving! It also contains the 2010 picture party information, which people have been patiently waiting to see.

Meanwhile ... happy Sunday!
Kate

2 comments:

Janet December 29, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

I am really looking forward to the New Blog!

Time for change!

Kate December 29, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Me, too! And wait until you see what else I have up my sleeve!!!! ; )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP