Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Casting Call Update

I know many people are on pins and needles waiting for more casting call details! So, I'll give you an update. I still haven't received the clothes yet because the designer had some last minute changes to make on some of the pieces. I should have them tomorrow ... so that means I'll post the casting call information sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening. The sessions will mainly be on Thursday ... I THINK. But hopefully I'll have more details tomorrow ... so stay tuned!

Meanwhile, here are a few more from Kristin's maternity session that I never blogged. What a cute, tiny, itty-bitty belly!!!
















It was a faaaabulous session, and I have so many more gorgeous pictures. Tons! I'll share some more later. I have some other exciting things to share coming up in the next few weeks ... including (yay!) ... my brand new blog. I've been working hard on it for some time now, and I've only come close to breaking the whole entire Internet once or twice. So, if all of the sudden the Internet is just gone ... sorry. It's my fault.

Happy Wednesday!
Kate

7 comments:

Audrey Amaro December 15, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

kristin is sooo gorgeous!!!

Lauren December 15, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

My sister is sooooo beautiful :)

lindsay December 15, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

i think audrey summed it up nicely. just gorgeous!!! you were working it little sis. you too kate! love you both!

Kate December 16, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

I know, seriously! She's so gorgeous! This is going to be one beautiful little girl : )

Kristin December 17, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

I don't know if I agree with the whole "gorgeous" thing, but the pictures certainly are gorgeous and Kate has this amazing way of making you feel gorgeous when she's photographing you.

Great job Kate. You're the best!

Holley December 18, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

You are gorgeous Kristen...it's not just Kate's talent! The model has a be beautiful for the picture to be beautiful :)

Kate December 18, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

I agree with Holley!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP