Friday, December 18, 2009

Casting Call -- Finally!!

UPDATE: CASTING CALL CLOSED! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR E-MAILS!
So, the clothes are finally here : ) Here's what I need:

Boys 3T - three different boys
Girls 3T - two different girls

The sizes listed above will be shot at Longwood Gardens on Monday and Tuesday. I will be scheduling them in the mornings and early afternoon. If you are interested in having your child model, please contact me asap. If I haven't worked with your child in the last month, please send me a recent photograph of him or her.

Compensation: You will receive a complimentary guest pass to Longwood good for the full day and night (come back to see the lights at night!), the opportunity to purchase prints from the session at super low prices (starting at just $1) and $100 in modeling money (good for print purchase for a future personal or family session).
_________

I also need cuter than cute babies on Wednesday : ) These sessions will be NOT be held at Longwood. We'll discuss a location.

Girls 6-8 months (must be able to sit up on her own)
Boys 6-8 months (must be able to sit up on his own)

Compensation: The opportunity to purchase prints from the session at super low prices (starting at just $1) and $100 in modeling money (good for print purchase for a future personal or family session).

Please e-mail me at preciousmemoriespix@gmail.com asap if you're interested. I will contact individuals later this evening.

Thanks!
Kate

1 comments:

Anonymous December 18, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

I just sent you an email from the link on your webpage, I hope that is the preciousmemoriesbykate@gmail.com address. I am going to forward you pictures of my daughter and niece.
Kristen Norton

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP