Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brand New Web Site -- Delaware Portrait Photographer

That's right. I'm alive. I was MIA for just a little bit ... more than a week, Kristin pointed out to me this morning. Sigh. Time just goes by so quickly. I can offer no excuse other than the truth: I've been very busy. And so, without further delay, I'm going to share with you what has taken up so much of my time lately. Two new Web sites. That's right. Not just one. TWO! I'm still in the middle of finishing up my design Web site, where I'll house samples of invitations, announcements, and other design work I do for local companies. Here's a sneak peek. And yes, that's me and Bella. Don't I look trim?



So, that's taken up quite a lot of my time. And then, along with editing recent sessions and working on design jobs, I've also been finishing up on the Beautiful You site. And I'm VERY happy to say (finally) ... it's live!!! Thanks to all the fabulous ladies who helped me out with this project. Not only have I been a bad blogger, but I've been very slow about posting their galleries for them. So, please accept my apology, girls. I'll have your galleries up by tomorrow. Promise!


So, check it out! www.beautifulyoubykate.com. I'm pretty sure that there are some spelling errors or some kind of error in there that I'm overlooking. If you spot something terrible ... please, please, please let me know. Also, I've also changed around the main Precious Memories by Kate page. It no longer takes you to the recent sessions page ... it links to the Beautiful You site. There is a link to the recent session page within each of the sites ... click on client access.

And stay tuned ... we got some insanely cute pictures of Mr. AidEn in the bathtub today : ) I've been such a bad blogger that I may even do two posts today. Enjoy the sunshine!  - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

7 comments:

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

The site looks fabulous Kate! You did a great job with it and it was so fun to be a part of the beginning of something truly beautiful....cause every girl needs to feel that way about herself sometime!

airika121 February 19, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

very nice :) I've been anxiously waiting to see the debut! And yeah, I scrolled all the way thru the 12 things about you and if you need a scrabble partner, I am so up for a challenge :p

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Really nice Kate. I'm very proud of you. Keep your ideas coming!

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

ok......i just read the things about kate section and i cracked up lauging about your best friend part. unfortunately, i recongnized your description as me and i to say that i think that we were at least reasonable with the diet coke because you wants to add 120 calories to the 1200 that we had just consumed! love ya forever friend!

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

How could you leave out the Diet Dr. Pepper years?

Kate February 20, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Oh, that's right. The Diet Dr. Pepper years were very big part of my life. They might have to get added!

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Kate...I'm loving the beautiful you site. It is so true that the entertainment world out there makes you think that you have to change yourself to their standards but if you take a look at yourself truly you'll see you are beautiful just the way you are. You definitely capture that and make girls like us feel special. :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP