Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Travis & Lauren -- Delaware Wedding Photographer

A kid in a candy store. That was Travis on Sunday. We were at Longwood Gardens for his engagement session with Lauren, and he was just as happy as could be. He's a landscaper who loves trees, orchids, and Lauren (although not in that order). Both Lauren and Travis were full of smiles as we meandered around Longwood checking out the old trees, taking pictures, and just narrowly avoiding a beating (ask Travis about that one). Unfortunately, due to a prior engagement, I'm not going to be able to be their wedding photographer. I'm not even -- sniff, sniff -- going to be able to attend. So, I'm so happy that I was able to shoot their e-session. Lauren's main goal was to shoot a few pictures that would work for their save the date card. Well, we definitely got that. They're about as cute as can be. In fact, they're my absolute favorites from the day. But, I'm not allowed to show you. Sorry. Instead, I'll show you some of my other favorites ...









So, I hear that people are always telling Travis that he looks just like Harry Connick. How do I know this? Because I said to Travis: Hey! Do you know you look just like Harry Connick?! Well, he does! Look at this next one ...





Nothing like a Spiderman kiss ...


I think this next one might be one of my favorites ...




Hey Travis, remember the time you almost got killed? ... 








And to cap off our day of shooting, we nabbed a gorgeous sunset shot ...



Actually, we capped off our day of shooting with a dinner at Outback. It was extra special since my best friend in the world, Lindsay (Lauren's big sis') was also with us. All I can say is if you've never had an Outback sweet potato smothered with butter and brown sugar, you're soooo missing out. 

I hope everyone has a great night. Break out the flip flops ... it's gonna be warm tomorrow!!! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

7 comments:

airika121 February 10, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Gorgeous pics of my old friend :) And yes, he is a Harry lookalike. Wow!

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Aw Kate they are so cute...can't wait to see the save the date cards. I know they will be totally cute cause Lauren told me haha. Once again..you are the bomb.

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Kate,

I love these pictures! They came out so great. I love how you captured how much fun we had that day because im sure you would agree that we seriously had a great time! Thanks again :) You're the best. P.S. I don't care what Trav says, I love my little Harry Conick Jr!

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

Kate, Lauren & Travis,

I love these pictures. I'm so glad that you guys had such a lovely day! I hope that this is a prelude of the happy times soon to come in future. Keep Smiling:)

april christine

kimmy February 13, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

I agree. They look so cute! I am so happy for them and can't wait to see which picture makes the save the date cards. - "Aunt" Kimmy

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Hey Lauren and Trav the photos came out GREAT! you guys are so adorable :) you picked a great photographer to do your engagement photos! ! Love ya both

Chelsie

Anonymous February 24, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

These pix are absolutely gorgeous....I so love them...I'm so happy for you guys!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP