Friday, February 20, 2009

Deception -- Delaware Child Photographer

Public Service Announcement: Don't be fooled by this kid! He's a master of deception. If he pitches a little fit and starts to cry, there's only a 50% chance he's actually upset. The rest of the time he's just pulling your leg. Mine got pulled about 20 times on Thursday. In typical two-year-old style, he'd start to whine if something wasn't to his liking. We'd stop and look at him. And then suddenly, as if he couldn't hold it back anymore, he would burst out laughing. Like, "ha ha! I fooled you!" Here he is right after fooling me the first time.



You can't really get upset at him, though. One look into those big blue eyes and you're hooked.





He LOVES trains. 






He does not, however, love the bathtub (or bubbles). So Mom had to do some coaxing. She even used Thomas the Train bubble bath!








I love this next one ... 







Then it was time to brush with a Thomas the Train toothbrush and toothpaste. He's an excellent brusher.



This next one is so funny. I love it! Such a little man. The towel was his Mom's idea. I had the brilliant idea of shaving cream on the face -- like Daddy. He was REALLY not into that idea. And he wasn't fooling that time!














Whew! What a big morning! Finally, it was time for a little bed time story (about Thomas the Train, of course) and then off to sleep. 



We had such a fun time on Thursday! Many of these pictures were an experiment, as I was shooting with a new lens for half the morning. And thanks again, Kristin, for the yummy lunch and good company! :  )

Hope everyone keeps warm on this chilly, chilly Friday. Have a great weekend! - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

4 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Kate! I love these pictures. They are so beautiful. What a beautiful nephew I have. Good job Aiden and Kate!

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Oh my goodness Kate. These pictures are too cute!! I just heard Lauren's voice on my answering machine saying that the pictures had been posted and I jumped up from my nap and ran to the computer. (As you learned from yesterday's visit...spending the morning with a cranky little faker can really wear a girl out!!!)

As I always say to Aiden's Daddy, "It sure is a good thing that boy is so cute..." And you've captured him in all of his cuteness!!

I laughed out loud when I saw the one of Aiden brushing his teeth in his towel. So Funny!!

Even though Aiden doesn't always love taking a bath, bath time and reading time are my most favorite times with Aiden. Thanks for capturing these most precious memories.

Aiden had a blast with his Aunt Cake, and Aiden's Mommy is willing to whip up a gluten-free lunch anytime Aunt Cake wants to visit her most adoring fan...no faking there!!!

Love ya,
Kristin

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Kate I love these they are so stinking cute. I love the towel wrapped around his waist haha. So Adorable!

Mary Marantz February 20, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

these are so much fun!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP