Friday, February 27, 2009

Tutus & Tiaras -- Delaware Baby Photographer

Yesterday morning was pink, ruffly, sweet, and lovely. I spent some time with Maggie and her beautiful little Alexandra, who is happiest when wearing a pink tutu. Although Alexandra doesn't remember it, I've been photographing her from the very beginning, even before she was born. But, when I first arrived yesterday, her sweet little almond eyes filled with tears and her bottom lip quivered. Then she cried the cutest little cry I think I've ever heard. She was NOT happy to see me. It took a minute, but then she warmed up to me. That is, until her Mommy left the room to change. She looked up at me and the lip started to quiver again.



Mommy came back, and all was right with the world again.



She got ready for her close-up.


She was just as cute as can be in her little headband. 



And her hat, too.



I think that this next one is my absolute favorite from the morning. I absolutely LOVE it. It's girly, sweet, and 100% love.



Although, I'm kind of in love with the next one, too. 









Maggie is a very talented artist, so we had to take Alexandra up to her studio for her first art lesson. 



She then happily posed for us in front of some of her Mommy's paintings.



It was waaaay past nap time.



And we finished our session with some sweet sleeping shots



Such a little doll : )  I'm looking forward to her next session. Especially since I spotted an old cast iron tub in the bathroom. I was absolutely drooling over it! Is there such a thing as pink bubbles? If so, I'll bet she'll have them! 

Hope everyone is enjoying our 60 degree day! It's not going to last ... so get out and breathe deep. Have a great weekend! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

4 comments:

Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Kate & Maggie,

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, these picture. Maggie, I have not seen the baby since she was in the belly...and look how beautiful she has turned out. I hope you are getting all the joys that come with motherhood with your new beautiful baby!

Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Oh - Hi April! how are you? Yes, thanks! my baby is cute as a button and we are having a great time.
Now, about these pictures ... this is what I'm talking about, these pictures are just gorgeous! Thanks Kate! you did a great job and I can't wait to see the rest. The photo shut was hard work for both of us but totally worth it.

Maggie

Anonymous February 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

These are the best times, Magda..before they start answering back! enjoy.
Alexandra is beautiful.....she looks just like her mama.
Fondly,
Rivkah

Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Hi Magda,

Alexandra is just beautiful. She looks so much like you. I'm glad you are having a great time, they are just so precious and they grow so fast before you know it she will be walking and you'll be like what happened you were just borned. Kaitlyn is about to walk and Angela is right behind so it is just amazing.

Lele

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP