Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Delaware Newborn Photography

Meet Hunter. I just got back from his newborn session this afternoon, and I can't even wait to finish downloading the rest of his pictures before I share this one with you. Every time I think I should change the name of my company to something a little less "precious," like Kate Callahan Photography, I see a picture like this ...



... and I'm right back on the "precious" bandwagon. Because, really, what better word is there for this picture? He's absolutely, positively precious.

Alright, it's back to downloading and backing up the rest of his session. I'll share a full preview tomorrow.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday : ) - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

2 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

Wow - what a great pic!! Can't wait for Peyton's first photo shoot! :)

Kate February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Me neither!!!! : )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP