Monday, February 23, 2009

Grumpy Day

Today is just one of those days. The kind when you wake up late ... and consequently, get up on the wrong side of the bed. Not sure how I managed to do it, but I woke up about 4 hours late. Oops. So, now I'm totally thrown off and feeling just a little grumpy. So, before diving into the pile of work that sits before me, I decided to cheer myself up by making the following picture.



How could I not feel better after looking at so much cuteness?!

Bella is a little old lady now. She's probably somewhere between 12 and 13, although I'm not sure because when I got her from the humane society, the folks there weren't really sure of her age. They thought she was five. But, the vet thought she was three ... because her teeth were so good. And seven years later, she still has some gorgeous chompers. Maybe that's why she's such a diva. She's gorgeous ... and she knows it. Many of my clients have already met Bella ... since she frequently comes along with me for on-location shoots. She guards all the equipment in the car, while sunning herself on the dashboard and barking at each and every person that comes to close. Because of her unswerving cuteness, she has even landed herself on one of my new cards. I'll be selling boxed sets of 6 postcards with envelopes. Each postcard will feature a different picture ... and different quote or saying. The first one in the set is none other than ...



It's a message that Bella firmly believes. I'll share the rest of the set later this week.

Hope everyone is having a less grumpy day than me! - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

2 comments:

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

I understand all about grumpy days, had one myself not too long ago. I hope yours is getting better woman. Love the new postcard idea, fabulous! Keep those great ideas coming!Bella is such a star.

Kate February 24, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

And she knows it, too ; ) Love yah!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP