Monday, February 9, 2009

Number One Fans -- Delaware Family Photographer

Happy sunny Monday!!  I'm loving every second of this warm weather. I REFUSE to check the weather report for the rest of the week. Instead, I'm going to pretend that it's going to stay just like this ... sunny and warm. Speaking of blissful weather, this past weekend I got to spend some time on a football field for one picture session and Longwood Gardens for the other. And both days were just gorgeous. On Saturday I met up with Andrea and her lovely family. It just so happens that I'm completely and totally in love with their dog (sorry, Bella). I mean ... look at that face ...



Their other child has a pretty cute face, too ; ) ...



I love this one ...



When Andrea scheduled her session, she asked if it would be ok if the family took some shots in their Delaware gear, because they're major football fans. "Of course!" I said. And then I thought it might be fun to try and get into the football stadium for some shots. I called and spoke with a woman who very politely told me the answer was "no." We hung up the phone and I'm sure she went and had a good laugh with her colleagues. "Some crazy photographer wants  us to open the stadium so she can take pictures!! Can you believe it?!" Well, I'm not easily deterred ... at least not when it comes to picking out a cool spot for pictures. So, I checked out the stadium the afternoon of our session and found the gate to the practice field wide open. So, the family got all suited up and we went and had some fun.



Look out Delaware ... there's a new player in town and she takes her game VERY seriously ...













And, finally ... a giant family pile. Because what's football without a big pile of players?



This was such a fun session! We even found out that we have a friend (with five chihuahuas!) in common. Delaware really is a small world : ) Have a lovely night ... - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

3 comments:

airika121 February 9, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I LOVE the one of the puppy on the field!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Great idea...what guy wouldn't love to do pictures on their favorite football teams field? So fun and love the bright colors!

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Great pictures of a beautiful family. Nice to see families still enjoying time "together." Go
BLUE HENS!!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP