Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Precious Little Baby -- Delaware Newborn Photographer

His name is Hunter ... and he's just about as cute as it comes. He's a good little baby, too. He did some sleeping, some eating, some staring, and even a little dreaming while I was there. What he didn't do (and I so appreciate it, Hunter) was pee on anything or anyone. And considering the fact that he was sans diaper for a pretty good amount of time, it was nothing short of a miracle. You saw his cute little preview to the preview yesterday, but now here's more of my favorites.



He made us work for this next one. He was absolutely convinced that it was more fascinating to look at his dad's shirt instead of me. Perhaps if I had worn a better outfit? I don't know. But, we finally got it.





Hunter's Mom plays the piano, and his Dad plays the guitar. So, we just had to do one of these ...



Ok, now this next one may be my absolute favorite from the day. It turned out so insanely cute. I just love it!!!









Dry clean only blanket from Grandma. No diaper. Whew!! We were some risk takers!











I have sooo many more gorgeous pictures for Hunter and his Mommy and Daddy. It was a fun session ... and I'm so glad I got to come and capture some memories for my old friends. 

Hope everyone is starting to defrost a bit. The sun sure does feel good today! Happy Wednesday! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

4 comments:

airika121 February 25, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

it's so fitting that 'precious' is on each picture, so cute :)

Unknown February 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Oh Kate, where do I begin? These are so adorable!!! I can hardly pick a favorite they are all so cute. I am so happy with the outcome and cannot WAIT to see the rest. These next few weeks are going to go by so slow as we wait for the whole session.
I have to tell you again . . . you are amazing at what you do! Thank you so much!!
-Rachel

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

I love the pictures Kate. Little Hunter is adorable!!!

I was just thinking about Hunter this morning. I called his Mommy, left a message and then jumped online to check your blog...and surprise - there he was!! So precious.

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

What an adorable baby boy! How precious his little face is. And what a beautiful Mommy he has! Great job Kate. You've once again captured some very precious moments. Ones parents cherish for the rest of their lives. Great job on your first photo shoot, little Hunter!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP