Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fix-It Friday

I just stumbled across a fun blog for photographers! iHeartFaces is all about the art of photographing ... faces. On Fridays, they post an unedited picture that has some, well, problems. Photographers are then invited to retouch the photo with their own style. I think it's so fascinating to see how every photographer does a little something different with the image. It's not a contest, it's just a chance to have a little fun. Here's what I did ...


Before ...



After ...





Isn't Photoshop just the best??!! You can check out other photographers' edits here.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

2 comments:

Teresa February 21, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Wow, these are beautiful, and I love your creative crops. Your blog and websites are stunning! Your clients are certainly lucky to have you.

angie {the arthur clan} February 21, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

I'm so glad you found us and I'm so glad you decided to play along. Your edits were fantastic ~ you made my daughter look so beautiful in all of them. The creative cropping was wonderful as well.

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP