Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Cards!!

The sun is a shinin' and I'm crankin' some old Frank ... what a nice afternoon. I'm fighting the urge to get outside and go for a looooong walk. Instead, I'm sitting here plowing through my loooooong list of work projects. I gave out my last two business cards the other day, so I just ordered some new ones, which feature a new look. My little cover girl came through for me again ; ) 





I'll also be designing cards specifically for the new Beautiful You side of the business, as well as weddings. I'll post 'em when I get 'em done. 

Hope everyone is having a spectacular Wednesday : ) - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

2 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Real expressions....so true! You always capture such great natural expressions, as this silly picture of Maliya shows how excited she was that day for cupcakes!!

Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

I LOVE the Pic of The Irish Setter! WOW what a Great shot!
BEAUTIFUL!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP