Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Awesome Shirts -- Delaware Commercial Photographer

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help me out with the casting call. I appreciate it! And I still have one spot open ... a girls 5. If you know anyone who might be interested, please spread the word : ) The dresses that the little girl will be modeling are super, super cute!

And speaking of super-duper cute, today I spent the afternoon with two crazy boys. Crazy in a good way, of course. Their Mommy volunteered them as my models and I must say, the shirts fit them and their wild personalities just perfectly. 
















Yes. He really is THAT cool ...




B/W won't work for the commercial project, but I couldn't resist ...



I'm still on the mend with my back. It's a slow ... but steady ... recovery. But let me tell you ... when I found out that an ice cream truck was waiting about five houses down from where we were taking pictures, I nearly did a back flip! And I nearly did a round-off into a double back flip when the boys finished their ice cream without getting a drop on the shirts.







And being that it was a very hot day today, we ended things with some fun in the sprinklers. 


I have soooo many adorable pictures from today. Way, way too many. Thanks again, Amie. I had an absolute blast with you guys. 

Happy Wednesday!
Kate
delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

3 comments:

april April 29, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face today...seeing those boys always makes me think of good times soon to come:)
always,
aunt april

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

thanks again kate, i love the ones of gavin in the sprinkler. those droopy drawers, who can resist? thanks again, i have a farmer's tan though (too much fun in the sprinklers, not enough sun screen) that i hope will go away before thursday.
amie

Kate April 29, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

the droopy drawers are my favorite thing, too! ah, to be young. it probably wouldn't be as cute if i ran through the sprinklers with droopy drawers! : )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP