Monday, April 27, 2009

Casting Call -- Delaware Child Photographer

Welcome to a very warm week! I'm in need of a few cutie pies to help me out with a commercial project. The clothes are bright, fun and just right for this warm weather. I need the following ...

Girls Size 4 -- FILLED, thanks!
Girls Size 5

Boys Size 4 -- FILLED, thanks!

Boys Size 5 -- FILLED, thanks!

You must be available for a weekday session sometime in the next week or so. I'm still moving a bit slow because of my little accident, but I'm sure we'll manage. You just have to promise not to laugh at how slow I'm walking! ; )

Please e-mail me asap with a picture of your little one if you're interested. There is no compensation for this project. You will receive a free 8X10 print of your choice and will also be able to purchase additional prints if you wish.

And since every post is better with a picture ... I'll leave you with this cute, CUTE picture from last summer. This little diva had it GOING ON!



Happy Monday!!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

april April 27, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I am speechless as to how adorable that baby is...way to go mom & dad!
april:)

Kate April 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

I know! It's RIDICULOUS. She's just waaay too adorable : )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP