Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Little Reminder -- Delaware Photographer

I had forgotten. I promised myself that I would never, ever, ever forget. And I swore that I'd never ever go a day without doing the exercises that got me out of the chronic pain that I dealt with for years. But, somewhere along the line, the memory faded and so did my drive to do my egoscue exercises. So, it serves me right that today I'm sitting here with a full-fledged reminder of just how miserable it is to not be able to move. Thankfully, I got through my sessions on Friday. I say thankfully because it was sooooo beautiful out. I would have been insanely depressed not to be able to work with my clients. But, right now I"m feeling pretty terrible because I had to cancel a picture party today (Cyndi, I'm sooo going to make it up to you guys!), and I'm also sitting on all kinds of stuff (previews, full galleries, e-mail responses, etc.) that I just can't get to. But I will. Egoscue fixed me last time ... and it will fix me again. But meanwhile, please be patient with me. I know there are lots of people waiting ... waiting ... waiting. I haven't forgotten you!

So, here's a little sneak peek from Friday. I'll get the full previews up soon : )


These pictures are from my lesson with Shawn on Friday. We were working on portraits. Mom was our model. And I must say, she's a fabulous Audrey ...





And here's the winner of the "buy an outfit ... get a session" giveaway. She's so stinkin' cute and full of expressions. I caught about 600 different cute little looks. Can't wait to share more with you!





Ohhhhh ... and here's a sneak-peek of a lovely, lovely, peaceful, natural shoot of a little one and her Mom. I have about 8,000 amazing pictures from this session. The light was insane. My wheat was recently mowed down (rrrr), but it doesn't matter. The pictures are still gorgeous ...





Happy Sunday!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

1 comments:

Jess April 19, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Oh my, I've been STALKING the blog waiting for Katie Bug's preview shots...they are so cute I absolutely can't wait to see the rest!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP