Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Blue Eyes -- Delaware Child Photographer

Day number four. I'm on the mend. But slowly. Very, very slowly. I appreciate everyone's patience with me. And since my time at the computer is quite limited at the moment (although it's easier since my Mom bought me this handy-dandy laptop holder that I can balance on my stomach while I lie here), we'll get right to the point. And the point is ... Katie Bug! Here's her cuter-than-cute preview. It's so cute! And did I already mention that she's really, really cute?


And just as a side note: I can take no credit at all for the loveliness of Miss Katie's eyes. That's just plain old how they are. Seriously.




















Now ... in an effort to give fair warning to all the Moms who have been bugging me about commercial projects ... be on the lookout. I'll soon be posting some details for a casting call. I'll need two boys (sizes 4 and 5) and two girls (sizes 4 and 5). The shoot will be sometime in the next few weeks (my back willing) and will take place outdoors on a weekday. Location and other details to follow. Ok. There's the fair warning : )

Happy Tuesday!
Kate

Happy Sunday!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan, delaware fashion photographer, baby portraits, delaware newborn pictures, delaware baby photography, delaware baby pictures

3 comments:

Jess April 21, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm in love with these pictures!!! I simply can't wait to see the whole gallery. Hope your back gets to feeling better, Kate.

airika121 April 21, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

wow, and I thought I had big eyes when I was a kid. Hers are so striking- beautiful :)

Kate April 22, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

I know, I know! Those eyes are just amazing!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP