Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two Brothers -- New Jersey Child Photographer

I have a confession to make. I like taking pictures. That you know. But what you might not know is that my love for photography is not why I LOVE being a child photographer. Nope. The reality is that I like to play with toys. I like dress-up, particularly with rubber kitchen gloves. I LOVE puzzles (especially for those 5 and under). And I think make-believe games of princess in the tower are the best way you could ever pass the day away. And that's why my day yesterday with Amie and her two little men was a lovely, chaotic, loud, messy day of pleasure. They're pretty cute. And they're very used to the camera since their Mom is also a wonderful photographer. We both sat there and shot away. I joked with her that it was like we were in a photography workshop where all the students are shooting the same thing. One of her little men wasn't as into the camera as he usually is, but that's ok. I'll be back for you later, King Aidan!



Gavin was just loving the camera. His Mimi helped me get some great "head shots."









And this next one. Oh, this next one. I think his Mom must have been behind me and he was smiling at her. Look at those dimples. I just want to poke my fingers in them and squeeze him to pieces. 



And here she is putting the GRRRR in Grandma ...


The elusive black Spiderman.




I love Aidan's grumpy face. It's so cute! ...





And this next picture is the proof that it doesn't pay to lie to a child. We told Aidan that if he ran with the kite he would fly like a birdie. Well, there was no flight. And he was not happy about it ...







Where was Mr. Fix-It the other day when I needed him to fix my broken sink! 







These next few crack me up. Aidan was soo excited about his balloon ...



Hooray! It's huge! ...



And then it broke ...









A word to the wise: Pillow fights aren't the best idea right before nap time ... 











I got him!!!! ...








I had soooooo much fun with you guys yesterday, Amie. And your chicken sandwich was da bomb! Seriously. I could eat about three more of them today. Next time I come visit, I'll be sure to bring my own apron/cape and super hero kitchen gloves. Oh, and a pillow.

Happy Thursday!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

5 comments:

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Love the head shots...very cute!

april April 2, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Kate,

You have absolutly captured Aidan and Gavin's very, very, energetic personalities! I can tell that you guys had a BLAST!!! I am so sorry I missed it. What beautiful young boys they have become, can't wait to see what the future holds...always aunt april:)

Jess April 2, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

The pillow fight picture is definitely my favorite. Love it! (what a cool blanket)

Amie Schroeder April 3, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

thank you thank you thank you!!!! we had a GREAT TIME with Aunt Kate, didn't we boys?! (they said yeah!! btw) thanks again, love the pillow fight, and the fence painting, and the balloon pics....and can't wait to see the rest.
thanks again,
amie and the crazy kiddos

Aunt Lindsay April 3, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

I had fun just looking at the pictures. I can't imagine what it was like to be there! Those are two beautiful boys and love the picture of the GRRRandma!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP