Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Owe WHAT?! -- Delaware Fashion Photographer

Oh, it's sooo past my bedtime. But, I'm still sitting here a little shell-shocked. This is my first year filing taxes as a self-employed individual, and all I can say is ... WHAT?! Seriously?! Sigh. The following picture cheers me up, though. It's a preview to the real preview (that I'll post tomorrow) from one of my fabulous sessions on Saturday. Vintage always makes me happy. 


Hope everyone had a great weekend! - Kate



delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP