Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two Posts in Two Minutes

Ok ... two posts in two minutes. But, I just saw this and HAD to put it on. HAD to. If you haven't already seen this ... you MUST. MUST. I can't embed it because that feature has been disabled. But check it out. 


Susan Boyle -- a 47-year-old who has never even been a date absolutely rocked Britains Got Talent.

Update: Ok. I think I've watched that about 5 times now. Maybe six. And the tears still come. Love it.

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

4 comments:

april anderson April 15, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Kate,
What a beautiful voice Susan Boyle has. How important it is, to see "beyond what the eyes, see" I wish all of us could find our "gift" and share it with the world....one day soon...right!
love always,
april:)

Lindsay April 16, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

She is amazing. I played it 2 times and both times I had to hold back the tears. Thanks for sharing Kate.

Kate April 16, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Isn't she amazing?! I didn't even bother to hold back the tears. I just let 'em rip! It's a good lesson in why it's so wrong to judge a book by its cover. Glad you girls enjoyed it : )

Kristin April 16, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

I'm so glad that you posted this clip. I only saw a second or two of footage on TV yesterday and I was dying to see the whole thing. What a beautiful song - and so beautifully sung. I couldn't hold back the tears either.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP