Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So Beautiful -- Delaware Glamour Photographer

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: I just found out that the contact area of the Beautiful You by Kate site isn't working. So, if by chance you did send me a message via the contact area of that site, I didn't get it. I'm sorry. This is what happens when non-technies (a.k.a, me) try and put Web stuff together. It should be fixed soon. Meanwhile, please use preciousmemoriespix@gmail.com if you need to contact me. Thanks : )

You belong on a billboard ... (YES. YOU!)

One of the things I love the most about my job is when someone tells me that their photo session and their pictures really made them feel good about themselves. Girls today are bombarded with images of "perfection" right from the time they venture out of their houses or turn on their TVs. And we all know that the images aren't "real." They're a combination of good lighting, wardrobe, make-up, photoshop, etc., etc., etc. But even still, it can start to wreak some havoc on your self esteem ... if you let it. It's easy to start thinking, "I don't look like that. I'm not pretty." So, I love having the chance to show girls that they are just as gorgeous as the women on magazine covers. Yes, you belong on a billboard, too. And with this oh-so fun little Web site I just found (thanks to the ever-fabulous and super-duper talented Tara Whitney), now we have the absolute proof that it's true ...


I'm actually insanely backed-up right now with editing, so I wouldn't have been able to make these pictures on my own. Thankfully, with PhotoFunia, a totally free site, all you have to do is upload an image of your face, and within seconds, you get some pretty fun results. 



Yes ... this next one is me. I choose to believe that somewhere in the world, this is going on right now. Well, not really. That would actually be pretty creepy.




















And here I am again. With my blonde (sigh) hair. It was looking like it might be able to come back for the summer. Those dreams, however, were crushed by good old Uncle Sam. Ah, well. Maybe I'll try the old-fashioned lemon and chamomile trick this summer.





Back to editing it is for me. Here's hoping for a dry and warm day tomorrow. 

Happy Wednesday!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP