Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lovely Newborn Photos -- Delaware Newborn Photographer

It was all going so well. We had the dress. The flowers. The adorable sleeping baby. The GORGEOUS afternoon light. Everything. Except when we arrived at our destination, I saw that something was missing. My heart dropped as I realized that the wheat that usually grows tall and dances in the sunlight was gone. Gone. Gone. But, the second I saw Kelly and Peyton out in the light, I cheered right up. I really only needed one amazing picture from this shoot. But we got tons. Tons! I don't know how I'll ever choose. And since I'm waaaay to impatient person to "save the best for last," I'm going to post my favorite shot first. Oh, so pretty. So lovely. 


So ... here's a fun little contest. When I was just peeking back over at the pictures in this post, I realized that I forgot to do some editing in three of them. Oops. We'll blame it on my frazzled state of mind as I'm still stuck here with an ailing body. Three of these images have the exact same problem. Anyway, the first person to post a comment and tell me what the problem is will win a $25 Precious Memories gift card. 



























As for my current state of being ... well. There is progress. It's just small. But I'm determined to be back to myself soon. There's only so many episodes of Friends, Little House on the Prairie, and Sherlock Holmes that one can watch. 

Happy SUNNY Thursday!
Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

9 comments:

Christina April 23, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Looks like there is a small circle glare spots. If that's what you'd call them.

Kate April 23, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Nope ... I wanted the glare : ) I'll offer a hint. We were going to try and be sneaky about something ... and the evidence is still there (well, in three of the pictures, anyway ; ) )

Christina April 23, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

The pacifier holder. Good hint!

Kate April 23, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Nope. We gave up trying to hide that. Good guess, though. One last clue ... all three images in question are b/w.

Kate April 23, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Alright. One more clue, since I"m thinking maybe it's not as obvious as I thought. I know to look for it, so that's why it stands out to me. It's images 6 and 7 that have the costly mistake.

Tanna April 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Her price tag is sticking out of the back of her dress!

Kate April 23, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Ding, ding ding!!!!!!! I thought that maybe if there was no harm done to the lovely white dress that I might be able to return it. I forgot to tuck the tags in, though. Afterwards, Kelly asked if she could buy the dress since it looks so great on her. Too bad that on her way home both straps broke! Hmph! I hope she can fix it since it is THE dress for her. So, yay! Tanna wins a $25 gift card. I'll do another contest soon, Christina : )

christina April 23, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Good job Tanna! Totally didn't see that! :)

Kelly April 24, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I was too late to chime in (but since they were my tags, I guess I shouldn't "play", huh?)... :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP