Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Buy an Outfit ... Get a Free Session! -- Delaware Child Photographer

UPDATE: The spot has been filled. I'm sorry to keep you all hanging! I was waiting to confirm with the person who was the first to email me ... and I just did. So, congratulations Lisa!! I'm so looking forward to working with little Katie. I'll be offering some more opportunities like this one in the near future. So, keep checking the blog! 

If you're a late-night blog reader, then this just might be your night! Personally, I'm sitting here with my eyelids propped open, ready to just go to bed WITHOUT washing my face or brushing my teeth. I'm that tired. (I won't though. I'll wash, brush, and apply tons of anti-wrinkle cream.) This is day number three of my attempt to eliminate caffeine from my diet. It's rough. But, I'm doing good. I'm down from 48 ounces a day (I know, I know ... that's ridiculous!) to just 12. But man. I sure do drag. And I feel like I have the flu. Which apparently is normal. And I tend to blab on and on before getting to the point. So, let me do that now. I came across this ridiculously cute outfit at the Children's Place. Doesn't it just look like something I would wear? It's so vintage looking -- I love it. And I've decided that I MUST photograph a little one wearing it! I must. So, the first person who e-mails me to confirm that he or she will purchase the complete outfit (and you have to do it as soon as I respond ... not days later ... inventory is nearly gone!) will receive a complimentary 45-minute on-location session and 3 free 5X7 prints. Both outfits are right around $50. The first is for big girls (4-14) and the second is for little girls (6m -4T). The session must be held in the next few weeks. And yes, you'll be eligible for the $5,000 contest!! Whoo hoo! Oh, and you also have to allow me to use the insanely cute pictures on my Web site. Because they WILL be insanely cute!


Big girls (4-14)


Little girls (6m-4T)

E-mail me now! I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning after I've had my 8 ounces of coffee. I'm sooo going to bed now. 

3 comments:

Lindsay April 9, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Does it happen to come in size 10-12 adult? I would run out and buy it right now if I could be eligible for the $5,000!

Kate April 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

The pretty plus might stretch. I just might go find out! I think it was Sears that used to carry the Pretty Plus clothes in the old days. Sigh. How well I remember ; )

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

AAAHHH!!! I'm sooo excited for Lisa and it happens to be beautiful Katie's 1st birthday today! That outfit is her! Lisa, you sure deserve to be surprised by "winning" this photo shoot! The pictures will be amazing and we can all order what we want! XO Deb

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP