Monday, March 23, 2009

Ava's Rule -- Delaware Child Photographer

Just a little while ago, I was hunting around online for some inspiring blogs by photographers. I LOVE seeing the amazing work of my peers. My daily blog travels take me all over the world ... from Australia to England, India to California. But I needed some new regular spots. So, I put out a call to fellow photographers asking them to recommend some truly inspiring photo blogs. One of my peers recommended this one. She told me that I would absolutely find the artist to be inspiring, moving, and a wonderful person. And I must say, I have. Many of her posts deal with the loss of her daughter, and I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks as I read them. As I was clicking through her blog the other day, I came across the postcard that I've posted below. With summer right around the corner, I wanted to share it with everyone.



delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

What a gorgeous child. It's so sad that her life was cut short so tragically.
With summer just around the corner - I really appreciate the reminder.

Deb March 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

I really appreciate this too and will pass it on! Thanks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP