Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowy Monday -- Delaware Portrait Photographer

Brrr ... it's cold out there! But very, very pretty. The snow was so lovely today. Here are a few shots at Fair Hill -- where Lauren and I got stuck on the side of the road. Thankfully, some folks stopped and helped us get back up and running. Otherwise, we'd still be out there pushing.

















I love this next one ...







I'm still trying to get comfortable with a new lens. I'm super excited about the results. It's a 50 mm f1.4 ... and I'm LOVING the f1.4. Note the lovely softness behind Lauren. Sooooo gorgeous!





Hey ... matching jackets!





I hope you're snuggled in with a soothing cup of tea. Stay warm ...  - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

4 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Really cute shots. I love the color combos. Just a note.....some of my past comments never made it to the blog. Were they edited out or am I just not blogging correctly???

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Kate,

I love these pictures. The new lens makes the background look so beautiful. Especially when the background is a winter wonderland.

What a fun day we had yesterday! I so wanted to get out and play in the snow and very glad that I got a chance to!

Even though we got your car stuck in the snow, and the crazy barn people (very nice though) had to come push us out it still made for a great snowy day and a very funny story.

Thanks for getting me out in the snow!

Kate March 3, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

I hope no else is having the same problem as Lindsay! If you are, let me know! I think it may have something to do with the silly word verification. If you forget to do it, it won't post your comment. Sorry that it's there ... but it keeps the spammers away : )

Toki Lee Kanitz March 4, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

My goodness, these images are just lovely!!!! I really enjoyed seeing your photos. Thank you!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP