Thursday, March 19, 2009

Randomness: French Faves

Whew ... two posts in one day. This is what happens when I stay home with a cold. This is like my fifth one this winter. So, good thing Spring is around the corner. Anyway, I was hunting around online for some French songs that I really like. I found three of my favorites. I have lots of friends that are learning French ... so hopefully they'll enjoy : )

The first one is a song from the play Notre Dame de Paris. Love it. Garou (the first guy) has the best scratchy voice ever. He made a great Hunchback.




I fell in love with this next song years ago.



And my all-time favorite: Lara Fabian.



Bonne Nuit! - Kate

2 comments:

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Hope you feel better soon. What no wheat grass?

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Malgre la maladie, cela m'a fait le matin!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP