Sunday, March 29, 2009

Precious Newborn -- Maryland Newborn Photographer

Have you ever wondered why God made babies and puppies so cute? Well, during our newborn session yesterday, Kelly gave me the answer. It's so you keep them. And love them. Even at 2 a.m. when they wake you up. And at 4 a.m. when they're still awake. And also at 5 a.m. when you they're ready to eat again. Poor Kelly and Jeremy haven't slept much yet since their little Peyton arrived (I believe the estimate was about seven hours in the last two weeks), but they're keeping her anyway. Because she's so stinkin' cute. And because they patiently waited a very, very long time for her to come into their lives. Here she is looking very, very adorable 14 days after her arrival.



Oh, I just love this next one. It screams out "$5,000!!!!," don't you think? ; )









She's not much into baskets, but as you can see, she was quite happy with my little vintage doll stroller. 

















Peyton didn't hold back in this last one. She let me know how she truly felt about my silly baskets and props ... 


Kelly and Jeremy, I'm so happy for you guys. Your little one is just precious. Thank you so much for choosing me to document this special time in your lives. Oh, and thanks for searching your entire house with me for my lens cap. All of our efforts were in vain as it was waiting for me on my dining room table. It must have fallen off as I was putting the camera in the bag. Oye. Sorry you had to lift up the sofa for me! 

Happy Sunday! - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, maryland newborn photography, maryland, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

1 comments:

april March 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

What a beautiful family. I have to say my favorite is the last one posted on the blog, and of course can you ever get enough of "daddy w/ his new little girl!" lovely work Kate.
Keep smiling.
aca

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP