Thursday, March 5, 2009

Six Seriously Cute Cards -- Delaware Child Photographer

Last night, when I heard the squeal of the UPS truck's brakes, I got very excited. I love delivery time! Partly because my UPS delivery guy is really, really cute. But mostly because it's so exciting when albums, invitations, and other items arrive. Well, yesterday, my postcards came in! This is going to be a box set of six postcards with six envelopes. I'll be selling them in my newly created little etsy store (I'll link to it from the blog once it's all ready). I'm also going to trek down to a few stores on Main Street and see if they might want to sell them, too. Main Street is so great for that. We have lots of stores that work with local artists. Anyway, here they are : 




This first card is goes in the back of the plastic box as part of the packaging. The "Precious" watermark is, of course,  not on the actual prints.















Kristin and Tana, I have a few sets to give to you girls. These cards are great for sending, but they are also perfect for framing, since the paper is such a nice thick quality.

Watch out for the new ad!

Be on the lookout for the new Delaware Kid's Directory. You can find this free publication anywhere kids and Moms go ... the library, doctor's office, clothing stores, etc. This month, not only is this super cute ad on the first page, but Miss Maliya also has her first cover!!



Note the 10% savings offer!!! This cannot be used in combination with any other special.

Happy Thursday!! - Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

5 comments:

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Those cards are too cute! And I can't wait to see my little cover-girl on her first magazine cover...how exiciting!!

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

These cards are so precious. I can't wait to start sending them out to friends. Thanks for setting some aside for me and Tanna. My favorite is the "does this diaper make my butt look fat?" card. Hysterical!

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

I am happy that I will be able to find as many as I want of the De Kids Directory because it is deliverd to the Hospital where I work! I love the pic chosen! I know that face! It is her ALL DONE Face! HAHAHA

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

I absolutely love these cards!!! Can they be shipped to Canada? I'll be in charge of selling!

Kate March 6, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Why, yes! Of course!!! Once I get more Etsy store finished up, they'll be available to everyone ...even the folks up north : )

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP