Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Sessions -- Hurry!

Happy snow day! Lots of people have expressed an interest in having a snowful session. And even though "snowful" isn't a real word, I think it's a rather fitting one for today's whiteness. I took a drive (to Wawa, of course) early this morning, and found the roads to be in pretty good shape. So, unless you live somewhere up a giant hill, or have a super, super long curvy driveway (I don't like those even when there is no snow!), I'm 100% ready to come to you for your snowful session. Of course, it's first come first serve. And since school is DEFINITELY closed today, any full session held today will be subject to the school's out special: 30% off your prints. Or, if you'd rather have a mini session, that's fine, too. Since the prints are included in the cost of the package, I'll take 15% off the regular mini fee of $200, making it $170. Here are the mini details.

The Mini
Sometimes you just want a few pictures to hold you over until your next regular session. A mini session lasts approximately 20-30 minutes and results in a gallery of five retouched images. Your package includes one 11X14 wall print, 2 5X7s, and 1 set of 4 wallets.
$170 today (usually $200)

The Regular
Or, choose a regular session and receive a gallery of 30-40 retouched images. The session fee is $200, and you will then receive 30% off all of your prints!!! There is normally a minimum $250 print order, but with the discount, it's $170.

On my way back from the Wawa (and yes, I realize that I could have made my own coffee -- especially since there's a blizzard out there -- but then how could I have mixed in the English Toffee stuff, too??), I stopped and took some photos on Barksdale Road. Just the other day I saw these buds coming out, and I decided to come and shoot them. I didn't know they'd be covered in snow when I came back : ) But, snow on buds is one of my favorite things. It's such a nice contrast.
















So, hopefully you're reading this post because you're home from work today. But, if you're out and about, please be safe! And enjoy your snowful day. - Kate

delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP