Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh, Bella! -- Delaware Portrait Photographer

So, while you're anxiously awaiting the "FREE" post (this isn't it, by the way), I'll share a little story with you. Today wasn't the greatest day for me. At all. I started this new rotation diet that is designed to help with food allergies. Basically, you can only eat certain foods on certain days for six months. I thought it would be easy. It's not. So, I was feeling a little grouchy, seriously caffeine deprived, and well, hungry as I headed down Main Street to drop off some work at SAS Cupcakes. And, no. SAS is not a magical place to visit when you're starving and haven't had sugar in two days. (Side note: Apparently, my grumpiness is quite normal and should subside within five days. You can breathe a sigh of relief now.) Anyway, Miss Bella was along for the ride, and I left her happily basking in the sunshine in the back seat as I ran in for 10 minutes. When I returned, a crowd of people were all around my car. I panicked for a second until I saw the reason for the crowd. Yes, it was Bella. She had made her way up onto the dashboard in search of sun and barking opportunities, and she was just as happy as could be to have captured such an audience. Sigh. I've created a (very cute) monster.











And since you took the time to read this full post (despite the grumpy undertones), I'll reward you with a little hint: the early bird gets the worm tomorrow : ) -- Kate


delaware child photographer, delaware portrait photographer, kate callahan, delaware newborn photographer, pictures, photography, portrait, delaware senior photography, senior pictures, glamour shots, glamour photography, professional photographer, baby photography, child pictures, on location photography, kate callahan

2 comments:

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

My little granddog is perfectly adorable!!

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

I understand about grumpy dieters! I'm following a new regime myself. Anyways, love the bella shots. She never fails to disappoint!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP